Feeling foggy? Need more clarity? Try the Kriya to Become Crystal Clear and feel the fog lift.

Sat nam my love

I have some Kundalini Magik for you today that will lift the fog and give you more clarity. Today join me for the beautiful and sweet Kriya to Become Crystal Clear.

Yogi Bhajan said that the total rhythm of this life is achieved when a person experiences their own body, their own mind, and their own soul. He continued to say Kundalini yoga is the science of crystallization, not sublimation, and not evaporation.

Do this Kriya and feel the change in the energy in and around you. It will tune you into who you are and what you are here for. But don’t take my word for it, try it for yourself and let me know in the comments down below how it was for you.

Thank you for joining me and for taking this precious time for you. Alone we can do so much, together we can do so much more.
All love
Sat nam
Shiv

PS Come and join the coolest experiment for social change and help us bring this practice to you and all corners of the world. Alone we can do so much, together we can do so much more.

1. Caz says:

Beautiful and yummy kriya…left me feeling at one with myself ~ much love!

• Shiv says:

Sat nam Cat, so happy you have a way to feel at one with yourself, what a yummy feeling, thank you for dropping by, my heart appreciates it, much love, Sat nam Shiv

2. Grsnt says:

Hi Shiv I did this kriya and it was great. I could really feel the energy around me, it was perfect. Thanks and hope to see more videos soon ^.^

• Shiv says:

Sat nam @Grsnt what a wonderful feeling to actually feel the energy that is all around you. We are filming every week, hope you are enjoying the bounty and lots more coming.
      All love
      Sat nam
      Shiv

3. Wingedjaguar says:

Yes! This was so so good this morning. Off to take a walk with my little ones now

• Shiv says:

So glad you enjoyed it dear one. And yes I love to do the same, yoga and then walk, beautiful. Much love to you. Sat nam Shiv PS a little late responding, I didn’t know these comments were here, how sweet to find them today.

4. Sarah says:

Thank you, thank you. I found your video on Youtube and this is just what I’ve been needing. This Kriya was beautiful and left me feeling one with myself. The energy I felt within my body was nothing that I’ve ever felt before. Much love, Sarah

• Shiv says:

Sat nam darling, I just found your comment and wanted to thank you for stopping by, albeit over a year later lol. But hey better late than never, I didn’t know this section was here, but I do now :). So glad you enjoyed the Kriya, how is your practice now? Sending big hugs, Sat nam Shiv